Three month writing contract position
Application deadline: ASAP and no later than November 11, 2016
Verge Magazine is seeking two experienced writers / researchers for a full-time three-month contract. The successful applicant will be working on a written project that forms part of a larger project being produced by a team of six people. The theme of your work will be that of global careers; you will undertake primary and secondary research, and conduct interviews as part of this project.
• Experience producing a large volume of accurate, well-written material under tight deadlines;
• A passion for research;
• Experience chasing interviews;
• Ideally, an interest in international careers or international work.
• A degree and related experience in journalism, communications, writing, or a related field.
• A track record of researching and writing to tight deadlines.
The successful candidate will be able to work remotely, with regular team meetings via Skype. Compensation will be tied to deliverables.