TEFL Worldwide is a highly reputable American owned school, offering the Internationally Recognized and Accredited 4-week TEFL / TESOL certificate course in Prague, Czech Republic. In just 4 weeks you can become TEFL certified and begin teaching English worldwide. We have over 3000 graduates who have taught in 60+ countries! TEFL Worldwide is Accredited and Externally Moderated by IATQuO and the Czech Ministry of Education.
Our graduates have gone on to teach in: Spain, Germany, France, Italy, Greece, Austria, Russia, Turkey, Slovak Republic, Ukraine, Croatia, Serbia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Switzerland, Cyprus, Israel, Lebanon, Czech Republic, Taiwan, South Korea, China, Japan, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Costa Rica, USA, England, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Bahrain, Qatar, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Afghanistan, and Zambia. Visit our website to see what our graduates have to say!
Our 120-hour TEFL course provides an excellent insight into the TEFL /T ESOL approaches and methods, as well as 8 to 10 hours of hands-on teaching practice in real classrooms. The course is designed for both experienced and inexperienced teachers and a second language is not required. You'll be more than prepared to go into a classroom and deliver an effective English lesson after completing the TEFL Worldwide course.
The staff at TEFL Worldwide has years of experience and expertise in TEFL / TESOL training and ensuring job placement following the course. We are ready to help you every step of the way! We provide lists of job openings and contacts for language schools all over the world that are looking for English teachers. We are dedicated to working with you on finding an exciting teaching position abroad.
** TEFL Worldwide is rated as one of the best for course quality, job assistance and customer service. It's very important to do the research when searching for a TEFL / TESOL school. Get in touch with our graduates! Visit our website to see what they have to say and view their Graduate Testimonials.**
* Internationally recognized 4-week (120 hour) TEFL training course in the enchanting city of Prague
* American owned school
* Continued job assistance worldwide
* Highly qualified and experienced EFL professional trainers (Cambridge DELTA/Diploma in English Language Teaching Adults)
* 8 to 10 hours of actual hands on experience teaching in real classrooms
* Student housing from 9500 czk for 30 nights (appx. 375 Euros)
* Housing and Visa guidance for those who stay in Prague
* Personalized support and guidance before, during and after the course
* Low cost of living in Prague.
1,300 Euros. Contact us about seasonal discounts.
Program Fees Include:
* Full tuition for the TEFL Course
* Course materials
* Job assistance worldwide
* Transportation to accomodation from airport/train or bus station
* Survival Czech lessons
* Welcome pack with a map of Prague and metro tickets
* Prague orientation tour
* Settling in assistance
* Champagne celebration on the last day of the course
* Housing and Visa guidance for those staying in Prague after the course. We can recommend agencies to help you get a visa.
Study in the heart of Europe, experience the world and discover new cultures with the TEFL Worldwide Certificate. TEFL Worldwide ensures a professional environment, high-quality course and personalized care and assistance to all of our trainees. TEFL Worldwide is your global passport to a new job, culture, and opportunity abroad. We look forward to having you in one of our next available courses. Apply Now!