The interns will be working with a group of 40 graduates from Dalit/Adivasi and minority communities of Kerala who are undergoing Post Graduate Certificate Course for Professional Development at CREST. Criteria for selection:
• Graduate/ Masters students in social science from reputed institutions outside India
• Excellent oral and writing communication skills in English
• Willingness to work as part of a closely integrated team
• Ability to provide small group tutorial
• Understanding on the issues concerning the socially excluded /underprivileged communities in India The interns are expected to
• Assist in conducting the Post Graduate Certificate Course for Professional Development
• Assist students in group projects
• Provide small group tutorials
• Provide soft skills for the students at CREST
Internships at CREST provide a unique opportunity to outstanding young scholars interested developing communities of India, particularly Kerala. International /local travel expenses should be met by the candidates. The Interns will be based in Calicut, Kerala. Free accommodation can be provided to interns. CREST will provide Rs. 12000/- ( Approximately 185 USD) towards expenses for food.
Application Procedure: Please send by e-mail to [email protected] along with the following application materials and include Internship vacancies in the subject line: • A cover letter • C.V. Last date for receiving the application is 31 October 2017. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. For more information on the internship please contact Vinod Krishnan, Associate Programme Coordinator, CREST at [email protected]
Naankuse Foundation: Human-wildlife conflict mitigation research, expert captive animal care and uplifting the San of Namibia
Enter our animal kingdom - responsible conservation volunteering done right.
Join our community of savvy travellers and put nearly two decades of inspiring articles, authoritative information and expert advice to work for you.
Internships in China with On the Job Mentoring and Career Coaching
Travel with purpose; travel for good. Articles, resources and events for ethical and meaningful travel, volunteering, working and studying abroad.
Verge believes in travel for change. International experience creates global citizens, who can change our planet for the better. This belief is at the core of everything we do.
Follow us on social media