Swiss Hospitality Excellence
Staying true to the excellence of the Swiss hospitality tradition, the Swiss Education Group is a world-class hospitality education network focusing on the practical aspects of hotel management.
The Group’s five schools are situated in seven stunning campuses in both the French- and German- speaking regions of Switzerland. They offer graduates an excellent foundation for a successful career in hotel and hospitality management:
- César Ritz Colleges Switzerland – Lucerne, Brig, Le Bouveret – Specializes in Hospitality, Tourism and Entrepreneurship
- Hotel Institute Montreux (HIM) – Montreux – Specializes in Hospitality and Business
- School of Hotel and Design Management (IHTTI) – Neuchâtel - Specializes in Hospitality and Design
- Swiss Hotel Management School (SHMS) – Caux, Leysin – Specializes in Hospitality, Events, Resort and Spa
- Culinary Arts Academy Switzerland – Lucerne, Le Bouveret – Specializes in Culinary, Pastry and Chocolate Arts
Close ties with the big names in the hospitality business ensure that the Group’s curricula meet industry requirements. At the biannual International Recruitment Forum students can network with industry leaders and have the opportunity to be recruited for full-time or internship positions.
Each year, SEG welcomes more than 6,500 students of over 120 different nationalities, offering a multicultural environment in which to study and live. SEG’s success is also reflected in its global alumni network, which brings together over 21,000 graduates worldwide.
Your hospitality career starts here!