Why choose Otago Polytechnic?
We are highly recognised, both in New Zealand and around the world, and our qualifications have been developed to prepare you for globa career success. As a public institute of technology that offers degree programmes, we are ranked at the top of our sector.
We are a government-funded tertiary institution with a history dating back to 1870 and New Zealand's first school of art. We have a focus on applied learning, and our programmes are taught by enthusiastic, expert lecturers. You will enjoy our outstanding learner environment.
From the moment you apply to the day you graduate, we are here to help you reach your goals.
New Zealand is a fantastic and lively place to be a student. With plenty of recreational and social opportunities organised on all three campuses, you get the chance to make new friends and enjoy the best experiences New Zealand has to offer.
About Otago Polytechnic
· More than 6900 students
· More than 700 academic and professional staff
· More than 100 programmes, from foundation certificates to postgraduate degrees
· Three campuses – Dunedin, Auckland and Central Otago
· Highest degree completion rates in New Zealand (2010, 2011)
· International student satisfaction at 98 per cent (2011)
· Extensive, modern facilities
· Full student support and recreational services