1) Applicants must be self-supporting international students residing in Japan with “college student” status and must be 38 years old or younger as of application year.
(2) Applicants must be enrolled in an official degree program at a university or graduate school in Japan and pursuing studies in business administration or a field relating to human health (such as medicine, pharmacology, biology, nutrition, or physical education).
(3) Applicants must be highly motivated, possess an outstanding academic record, and demonstrate personal integrity.
(4) Applicants must be involved in creative or innovative research.
(5) Applicants must have an international perspective and demonstrate the ability to lead and serve as a bridge between Japan and their home country.
(6) Applicants must demonstrate a need for financial aid.
(7) Applicants must meet the requirements specified in (1) to (6) above and other requirements stipulated by the Foundation.