Travellers Worldwide is a leading international provider of voluntary placements and work experience internships overseas. With over 16 years expertise and over 250 projects in 21 countries worldwide, we will help you find a unique experience that is both fulfilling and rewarding. We have many worthwhile projects available; you can choose from:
- Teaching - teach a wide variety of subjects to disadvantaged children - including English, Music, Dance, Drama, IT, Math...
- Care - work with orphans, abused children, street children, children with learning and physical disabilities and adults. Available across the globe in some of the most needy and poor communities.
- Sports - Whether you just love sport, or you're a professional - we have the project for you!
- Conservation - play a meaningful role in helping to preserve threatened and endangered species. A wide variety of worthwhile projects available.
- Work Experience Internships- professional & hands on internships in numerous areas, including Law, Medicine, Physiotherapy, Marketing, Journalism, TV & Radio Production, Web Design...and many more
- Cultural Courses - tango, surfing, capoeira, photography, meditation, yoga or martial arts to name a few....or become a pilot, scuba diving instructor or qualified paraglider!
- Language Courses -Live, eat and breathe the language in-country. It's the best way to learn! Many language to choose from, including Mandarin, Spanish, Tamil and Swahili.
No qualifications or previous experience are necessary, just a good dose of enthusiasm! Everyone is welcome on a Travellers programme, whether gap year, undergraduate, on a career break - or even retired! From 17 years old upwards, and all nationalities. Our placements would suit anyone who wants to make a real difference, wants first-hand experience of a different culture and has initiative.
Making a Difference: We are committed to upholding strict ethical standards that ensure a positive and lasting impact upon the environments, communities, institutions, volunteers, animals, children and people that we work with. We work with projects that really benefit both the volunteer and the local community.
Whether you participate in a voluntary project, internship or cultural course, taking part enables us to continue to help communities by providing volunteers and by donating financial assistance as well as necessary goods around the world. Examples of donations include building new classrooms, providing school uniforms for poorer students, buying computers, sports equipment, playgrounds, toys, mattresses, classroom equipment and funding school trips and the building of libraries, and more. We also donate significantly to conservation research efforts and the purchasing of necessary conservation equipment. In the past, these donations have been made in all continents and in projects where we work, and some where we do not work.
Start Dates and Duration: Our placements are very flexible and can be tailored to match your preferences. They are available all year round and you can choose your own start and finish dates!
Program Fees: Fees vary depending on the length of placement. Included is full support from the moment of booking and throughout your placement to your return home. There are support staff 24/7 in all our destinations worldwide and a 24 hour emergency international telephone line direct to the Head Office. All meals are provided, unless otherwise stated. Accommodation is provided (whether a rented house, a hotel/hostel, homestay, apartment or flat).