We believe that all children regardless of their religion, race, or gender are created equal.
We strive to provide the disadvantaged people in the communities where in we work with access to clean water, education, healthcare and nutrition, and a chance to earn a living.
We also teach children and families of all faiths to be self-reliant by working with local communities, other NGOs and local governments.
The mission of God’s Children Ministries is to improve the well being and health of the poor, sick, and the children, with a focus on women. This is accomplished through:
• A secondary care outpatient clinic;
• A public health outreach program;
• Nutritional rehabilitation services;
• Safe motherhood services;
• Community development programs;
• School for children and Literacy programs for adults.
• Self-help programs, WHICH advance family & community self-sufficiency;
• Responding to emergencies and crises with humanitarian relief,
• Short and long term missions, volunteer and internship programs, and
• Programs to facilitate the exchange of knowledge and expertise between Haitians and the international community.