Ever dreamt of summer in India?
Here's your chance to make it a reality. Sunshine, adventure and new experiences are what summers are made of. Now add the opportunity to grow your skills, contributing your time to a worthwhile cause while learning about the vibrant Indian culture, and you've got a great mix!
This is what our 2017 summer volunteering program has to offer you:
• Included tours to explore New Delhi's sites and culture
• Visit Agra and Jaipur, seeing all of India’s Golden Triangle
• Volunteer on specially designed projects at development-focused organisations
• Attend workshops and trainings with local development sector mentors
• Go on unique, innovation and networking-themed field trips around New Delhi
India is an enchanting country with fascinating contradictions: developing, urban and restricted, with some beautiful people in unexpected places.
If you could, you would, so do!
Learn more and join the trip!Add this article to your reading list