Go Abroad China promotes language study and cross cultural exchange by enrolling foreign students into local Chinese universities to specifically study Mandarin Chinese in a classroom style and a curriculum specially formulated for the international student.
As an education management company operating from China, Go Abroad China cooperates with several universities in large cities in the country. In Beijing, there is an opportunity to study Chinese at the Beijing Language and Culture University, Peking or Tsinghua; in Shanghai we can help you enrol in Shanghai Jiaotong or Fudan university; and lastly in Nanjing University in the city of Nanjing, southern China.
For the international student who does not want to register at a Chinese university, Go Abroad China arranges for private lessons as well as a small class language program registered with a small language center.
The Mandarin Chinese language has steadily grown in popularity over the last decade; it is in this sense that Go Abroad China fosters language study together with cultural immersion efforts.
Structure of the Mandarin Language Program:
- Different levels are provided; beginner, elementary, intermediate, advanced
- Course focuses on vocabulary, grammar, speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Both short term and long term courses are available
- Standard classes are 4 or 5 hours per day; intensive classes are 6 hours or more/day
What more can you expect?
1. Carefully structured curriculum for international students
2. Small classrooms with foreigners studying together
3. Cultural electives including (but not limited to) Chinese history, art, music & film, cuisine, games etc
4. Day trips to tourist sites
5. Go Abroad China will arrange logistics, enrolment, registration, orientation, visa documentation *
*We have intakes in summer, winter, autumn and spring periods, please start your application a month in advance and refer to our website for the specific procedure. Study Chinese with us and visit us at http://www.goabroadchina.com/